When I am on the run, my wallet is used as a clutch. I run into the store with it and without the hassle of my handbag getting in the way (never leave your handbag in your car in any sort of plain view, it will be snatched!). Lucky for my I have a stunning black Dior Wallet that has held up amazingly well for 2.5 years now. But I am on the look for another wallet, a wallet that is simply irresistible such as the Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Leather Wallet. Signature weaving takes part in this brown leather wallet with exquisite and ornate gold chain detailing. There is a press stud closure and a zip fastening section for coins (which my current wallet is lacking) and a section for your coveted credit cards and notes. Seeing that this is Bottega Veneta, you will have no speculations that this bag is anything less than the best. Via Net-A-Porter for $720.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight