When I am on the run, my wallet is used as a clutch. I run into the store with it and without the hassle of my handbag getting in the way (never leave your handbag in your car in any sort of plain view, it will be snatched!). Lucky for my I have a stunning black Dior Wallet that has held up amazingly well for 2.5 years now. But I am on the look for another wallet, a wallet that is simply irresistible such as the Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Leather Wallet. Signature weaving takes part in this brown leather wallet with exquisite and ornate gold chain detailing. There is a press stud closure and a zip fastening section for coins (which my current wallet is lacking) and a section for your coveted credit cards and notes. Seeing that this is Bottega Veneta, you will have no speculations that this bag is anything less than the best. Via Net-A-Porter for $720.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable