There are times where I simply shake my head in disbelief. A good example would have to be with this bag. I know that Versace is a force to reckon with. Yes, Versace is a fashion powerhouse, but at what point should someone take a step back and say, “although we are Versace, there is no way we can ask this price for this bag”? I am just going to say it, the Versace Venus Ostrich Stamped Patent Bag is overpriced. First of all, this is ostriched-stamped shiny patent leather! Ostrich-stamped folks. Sure, the bag looks extremely textured, but to me, not in a good way. The handles are also patent leather which attach to the patent leather bag with chain link shoulder straps. And let me say one more thing, that sure is a lot of patent leather. For me, patent leather should follow the rule of moderation. To be honest, the only thing I really like about this bag is the satin lining. Satin lining makes my heart happy. Ok, yes, I can picture plenty of people sporting this bag, but not this girl. With the kind of price tag associated to this patent leather bag, would you buy it? If so, you can buy it through eLuxury for $2,880.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors