Oh my! Very rarely do I start of talking about the price of a handbag, but in this case, I have to. I cannot believe this handbag is over $4,000! I know, I know, it is Versace and perhaps I should be used to these kind of price tag, but still, c’mon now. Ok, let me talk about the handbag a bit. The Versace Venita Bow Satchel is a new piece from the spring 2009 line. Wide swaths of gorgeous pink leather topped with some trapunto stitching definitely work well together. Now add a logo-topped bow and double handles and the entire bag comes together. I like the overall soft, whimsical and feminine look of this handbag. This is definitely a handbag that you don’t see often. Although a quick glance might lead you to think the bag is a tad messy, I think it works. If I could talk to the folks over at Versace I would definitely be curious to know where the inspiration came from. What a fun and flirty handbag to sport this Spring, now if I could just collect all the pennies from all the couches across America I might be in luck. Pre-order through Nordstrom for $4395.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five