If you have been a reader here for a while you probably have learned a few things about me. One of them may be that I love clutches with a passion and the other may be that I truly am a girly girl at times and love pink. Put the two together and you have the Versace Suede and Croc Large Clutch. Intricately designed from camel suede and camel croc-embossed leather, this daintly pink clutch wants me to hold it in my hand tonight. I will gladly do so by the way, very gladly. The clutch has a structured frame top with golden Medusa medallions at each end and intricate corset lacing with golden studs along the top. The polished gold metal hardware and golden studs are the perfect color to help show off the beauty of this clutch. On the inside there is divine satin and I can see my necessities fitting perfectly well on the inside. If you want to make your way to my heart (hey Vlad, this is geared towards you), buy me (cross out) yourself this beauty via eLuxury for $1,565.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six