Do you ever find yourself in a situation where you hear about something and then for the next few days that something keeps popping up? This is where I am right now. Last week, I kept reading about how bows are back; in fact, I wrote about a fabulous Kooba Clutch on Purse Blog Savvy which boasts a great bow accent. And now, I have another great bow inspired clutch to share, the Valentino Bow Clutch. I absolutely love this clutch and really want to add it to my clutch rotation. Sigh. With the holidays quickly approaching, I am constantly on the look out for an fun, chic, and eye catching handbag. I think I’ve found it. The brown metallic pearlized nappa leather looks amazing. Then add how the material is gathered and pleated into a side bow and you have a knock out clutch. The thing I love about a clutch like this is that although the bow is fairly large, it doesn’t overwhelm the rest of the bag. Just imagine how many great nights you could have carrying this clutch! I might have to splurge and treat myself to a nice gift! If you want to do the same, for you or for someone else, you can buy through Saks for $895.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight