One of the major fall trends in handbags is studs. Studs continue to be a handbag trend that designers and buyers alike adore. Something about adding studs brings and edginess that we all crave. Sure, we may have a day job that is a bit dull at times, but show up to work with a studded bag and you bring a little rocker to your outfit. Saks is carrying an amazing array of studded handbags for fall, including: Anya Hindmarch, Be&D, Marc Jacobs, Christian Louboutin, Prada, and Salvatore Ferragamo. Which studded bag are you planning to rock for fall?
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six