We briefly touched on the trend of miniaturizing successful bag designs last spring, but now that we’re in the back half of January and it seems like warm weather may one day come again at some indeterminate point in the future, it seems like the number of designers who have decided to make everything tiny has expanded exponentially. In fashion, unlike literally every other facet of human life, the warmth of spring doesn’t make things grow – it makes bags get smaller. Below, you’ll find over a dozen mini designer handbags to lighten your load, now and in the future.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six