Springtime flowers on fashion pieces are common enough to garner their own Devil Wears Prada reference, but there’s little use in arguing that a good floral can’t bring a smile to the face of most shoppers looking to thaw out from a long winter. As spring deliveries start to arrive at online retailers, it looks like floral bags are set to be even more popular than usual, from delicate embroidered clutches to large everyday totes. Check out over a dozen of our favorites below.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More