The sale season is beginning to die down, and as the summer clothing leaves the shelves, our favorite e-tailers are restocking with the first taste of fall goodies. I try to add at least one new bag to my collection each season that can be added to my accessories repertoire immediately, and today I’ve found five fall bags that will transition from fall to winter in a beautiful way. From delicious creams, to spunky black, to the perfect rouge, here are five bags to buy now and wear for fall and winter.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014