Lulu Guinness is set to launch her first collection of travel bags next week, and to celebrate the launch, she has released the above video in collaboration with British filmmaker Vicky Mather. I only wish that all of my handbags danced around so happily, not to mention that lips seem like a pretty good way to make sure your suitcase stands out at baggage claim. Photos of the collection, after the jump.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014