Many of my friends seem to all be engaged and planning their weddings. I keep receiving ‘save the date’ cards and keep wondering what I will wear and what I will buy for their gift. Better yet, I ponder what I will want from them at my not-planned wedding. Call me sick, but I enjoy thinking about my own wedding gifts in my sometime-in-the-hopefully-near-future-wedding. A gift that would have me bowing down at the givers feet would be a Louis Vuitton Trunk. I am determined to own an LV trunk and by-golly if I do not get one as a wedding gift I will use part of the gift money to buy one! Style.com had a mini idea section for good wedding gifts, and my eye got stuck on the Louis Vuitton Steamer Case. This case was first invented in 1901 as a smaller piece of travel luggage to be kept inside of the coveted LV Trunk. Gasp to the most perfect inside addition to the LV Trunk. The price is $3,050. So anyone who will be invited to my wedding, keep this post in mind! As usual, shop Louis Vuitton exclusively at eLuxury and this piece is available at select Louis Vuitton boutiques, (866) VUITTON. Try the lovely folks at Louis Vuitton Bal Harbour, Florida.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors