Many of my friends seem to all be engaged and planning their weddings. I keep receiving ‘save the date’ cards and keep wondering what I will wear and what I will buy for their gift. Better yet, I ponder what I will want from them at my not-planned wedding. Call me sick, but I enjoy thinking about my own wedding gifts in my sometime-in-the-hopefully-near-future-wedding. A gift that would have me bowing down at the givers feet would be a Louis Vuitton Trunk. I am determined to own an LV trunk and by-golly if I do not get one as a wedding gift I will use part of the gift money to buy one! Style.com had a mini idea section for good wedding gifts, and my eye got stuck on the Louis Vuitton Steamer Case. This case was first invented in 1901 as a smaller piece of travel luggage to be kept inside of the coveted LV Trunk. Gasp to the most perfect inside addition to the LV Trunk. The price is $3,050. So anyone who will be invited to my wedding, keep this post in mind! As usual, shop Louis Vuitton exclusively at eLuxury and this piece is available at select Louis Vuitton boutiques, (866) VUITTON. Try the lovely folks at Louis Vuitton Bal Harbour, Florida.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups