Unless your stuck in the hazy and cloudy Midwest, then you may be enjoying the sunshine that is in full swing due to summer. Something about summer just makes people happy, whether it is being outdoors, getting a little tan, going on vacation, but it is a happy time of year. The light and fun colors of the Louis Vuitton Damier Azur pattern are a perfect summer compilation, sporting a grey/ivory combination. In July my family is headed to Key West for a week, and I would love to travel in style with the Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Keepall which in my mind is a perfect summer travel bag. Available online in the 50 and 55, this keepall boasts natural cowhide trim, red edge dying, shiny golden brass hardware, rolled leather handles, and a removable cross body strap. Put on some shades, a light white cotton tee, sexy shorts, and you are good to go. LV adds an address label and the measurements of the Keepall 55 are 22″ x 12″ x 9″. Price is $1130 and, of course, available via eLuxurys exclusive LV boutique.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors