Personally, the thought of buying luxury luggage makes no sense. Even if the bag is just a carry on, you are looking to have it exposed to dirt, residue, spills, scuffs, tears, and stains. I am not sure it makes me a hypocrite, but I do travel with my designer bag as my ‘purse’ carry on, and many times my bag ends up sitting on my lap. But to roll on an extravagant piece of travel gear, the kind of extravagance that people only dream can be on their handbag, is absurd. Right? Must be wrong, because the Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Trolley is being sold to the rich and famous and BV obsessed. Measuring approximately 20″ x 14″ x 9″, this trolley adheres to BV’s signature woven Nappa leather. The size is a perfect carry on, but if you have a commuter flight beware; your precious bag will get thrown under the plane with the rest of them, and undoubtedly will not be treated any kinder than the plain black luggage from Target next to it. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love this piece, but until I am flying private plane only, this will not be on my list. Buy it through Bottega Veneta for $3960.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five