Usually people connect Versace with ridiculous, over-the-edge and pomptuous glam. Not so Versace’s new Large Monogram Buckle Bag. The tote comes along with a very sophisticated shine that indicates luxurious refinement. A colorful satin-finished monogram twill is paired with smooth, dark brown leather and polished golden ornaments, while the spacious interior is held in luscious silk. Delicious! Polished golden metal hardware adds blends in very nicely with its appearance, and the signature Medusa medallion on the front flap does not leave anyone in doubt that the bag is indeed a true Versace at heart. An absolutely gorgeous tote — the Italian made bag goes for a reasonable $1,092 and is available online via eLuxury.com.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six