While Vlad and I have been vacationing and now are enjoying a road trip (I enjoy it more than he, I get to list every Hermes bag I want in the future- he is scared ;-)), we have been a bit slow around here. This week we are back in business, especially tomorrow after I report to you all once my Ohio State Buckeyes take down those Florida Gators tonight! Today we have a quick bag to show you all because I am not exactly sure what I think. I question whether I want to look like I am in the jungle or not, will this Valentino Zebra Hide Tote be fitting for everyday use? Brown and cream cavllino zebra hide composes this bag (cringe to the 10th degree) which is offset by brown leather trim. To add sex appeal there are red leather shoulder straps with gold braided rings. Ok I have made up my mind, over the top. Let’s hear what you think, is this good, bad, or plain old ugly! Via Bergdorf Goodman for $2395.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014