Earlier today I told you the crazy patterns and designs are a huge hit for spring. Some are really stunning, some are quirky but cool, and some are downright fugly! The overwhelming opinion on the Jimmy Choo Face Canvas Bag is that it is a huge miss and totally creepy. That makes me certain many of you will hate the Valentino Rosette Tote also, with its plastered fuchsia rosettes. I am all for playing with some leather to make it bunch to look like a rose, in ONE place on the bag. But this fug bag is all about the roses, and it makes me think the bees will live in your bag and build hives. Not only will you need to keep the cute hummingbirds away, but go grab some hive killer! This bag is killer. The black patent leather trim and gold-tone hardware only make it look older and more Driving Miss Daisy mixed with Red Hat Society. It is just hideous from every angle and for each aspect. So far my take on many of the crazy themed/faced/designed/printed bags for the next season are totally drab. I am waiting for one to catch my attention. Pre-order through Saks for $1,950.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Three