While a select few people indeed enjoy going to work, many that have the 9-5 job would love to find a way out of work. They get and they are jumping for joy (at least that is what I have done in the past). At least if you have to go to work, be able to take a stunning bag so you can stare at it while your boss mumbles some sort of lame and tedious request. Another understated elegant bag from Tod’s which is especially perfect for the work place is the Tods Restyled D-Bag Shopping Media. This supple grained leather tote would be able to fit a modern day lap top (dimensions are 15.5″x 11″x 5″) and still has room for two interior zip pockets on the inside. I am a huge fan of silver hardware, and this bag sports just that along with rolled leather handles and an open top. This would make me smile as I walked to work, despite the fact that there would be 1 million other places I’d rather be. Buy via eLuxury for $1550.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Three