Purse Blogistess Meaghan’s mom was treated with the Gucci Large Horsebit Hobo for Mother’s Day (yeap… hip bags run in the family), and while the hobo is absolutely swank and glamorous, I dare to say Mother’s Day should have been a good 2 weeks later. Tod’s just happened to indulge the tote devotee crowd with their new Tod’s D Bag Grande. For 2k5, Tod’s reinvented the iconic D Bag in sturdy, yet supple leather with a fine contrast topstitching and finishes in detail par excellence. The sumptuous tote bares a luxurious leather interior and rolled handles that imply comfortable handling. The drawstring ties on the bag’s ends are finished with silver metal Tod’s pieces , while one tie bears a silver metal mini accessory that reads “D-BAG” on one side and “2005″ on the other. Clever! The 16″ x 13″ x 5.5″ tote goes for an even $1,200 via eLuxury.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight