For some reason, my eyes are always drawn to metallic handbags. Maybe it goes back to when I was little and had to stop and investigate all things shiny. If you didn’t have the same experience, I am sure you have seen how a little kid will stop in his/her tracks when something shiny catches their eye. This is how I felt when I saw the Salvatore Ferragamo Metallic Tote. Sadly, I only have one metallic handbag to my name; I definitely to expand my metallic handbag collection. In all reality, this purse might just be the one. The tote is made with metallic calfskin leather and boasts meticulously crafted handwoven handles. Open the zip closure and you will find the bag is lined with canvas (the design on the canvas is awesome), has an interior zip, cell phone and slip pockets. One of the best things about this handbag is its perfect combination of femininity and edge. A girlie girl, an edgy rocker chick, and anyone in between could rock this bag! Buy through Saks for $1,350.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight