A fashion staple are sexy simple shoes and a sexy practical bag. Do you ever notice how the perfect pair of jeans and a perfect fitting white tee can be the sexiest outfit ever? The same goes for a handbag. Refined and to-the-point is just as sassy and elegant as ornate. My go to designer for great shoes that are easy to wear for many occasions is Salvatore Ferragamo. Looks to me like Ferragamo is attempting to make its way into the handbag world with the same idea in mind; slowly conquer with usable bags. This is exactly what is being done with the Salvatore Ferragamo Dama Tote. I’d opt for the creamy and luscious magnolia leather which is intricately pieced together. The only detail that pulls the eyes in are the small tabs that continue up to the top handles and rings. Dimensions are 10 3/5″H x 15 3/4″W x 5 1/5″D. Come on in Spring and Summer, buh-bye gloomy and weird late snowy winter. Via Neiman Marcus for $1090.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags