I am not a child anymore and I do not have a child, so I should be able to care for a white bag. Although I hardly ever drip or spill, I *always* drip or spill on anything that says “dry clean only” or will give me the most difficult time to clean up. Yet I vow to own a white bag for this spring/summer and keep it clean. Word on the street is that Lv is releasing a White Epi line, including a White Epi Alma, which has my name all over it. But for a laid back possible messenger style bag, this Prada Leather Tote has my heart fluttering. It is simple, only adding braided leather handles to an all together white leather bag. It is practical, adding a detachable shoulder strap which can also allow the bag to be worn as a messenger. It is a great size, a perfect 11Â¾”H X 12Â½”L X 5″W. This bag will give my doesn’t-know-it-yet-future White Epi Alma a run for its money. Through Saks for $1,490.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014