Today is a very late start on Purse Blog, my apologies! Vlad and I are heading to Germany tomorrow for ten days and it is always crazy before going abroad. Or maybe that is just me? I can’t seem to figure out what to pack, how much to pack, and especially what bag to bring. When I go on a trip for fun, I do not need 15 handbags to lug around. That day will come when I fly privately, and since that day may never come, I will continue to travel with two handbags. One everyday bag and one clutch. I get pretty anal when it comes to deciding what bag to take, because I must decide how I will store it, how the weather will be, etc. My Birkin is staying home this trip; the forecast calls for rain and snow many of the days we will be there and my precious is way too new to me to have to keep putting its Hermes Rain Poncho on (yes, it really comes with one!). I keep telling myself that I need a great everyday bag that has a detachable shoulder strap. I keep not buying one. But I found one that has my heart and I am close to overnighting it to myself. We have seen the Miu Miu Vitello Tote before, and I loved it then, but I love it even more now in this rustic hue of purple. The purple is done beautifully, looking lighter around the edges as if it has aged wonderfully in Miu Miu heaven. There is that shoulder strap that I keep looking for and option of top handles. There are compartment separations on the inside and a zip pocket, which again means this bag is perfect for traveling with. Dimensions are 14″W X 12″H X 5Â½”D. Just lovely at Saks for $1590.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW