While I love Prada, I love her younger sister Miu Miu even more right now! Miu Miu delivers the same punch as Prada, the same looks (many times better) for half the price. You can’t get much better than that! A tote bag is a bag everyone needs. We all need to lug around our daily essentials. And to pull it off with a great looking bag is even better. How perfectly fitting then is the Miu Miu Nappa Delave Tote?! I saw this bag while in Saks yesterday and the SA and I were both oohing and aahing at the luscious leather. The topstitching detail adds a nice touch and the gold hardware is subdued and perfect. The design of the bag is simple but it adds some great touches with the leather outlining. The leather feels buttery soft and sports the same look as many of the new resort Prada bags. But the price is, of course, much less that its Prada sisters. Dimensions are 14″W X 13Â¾”H X 5Â½”D. The price is very reasonable for what you get; pre-order at Saks for $1445.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015