Lambertson Truex is a designer that hones in on clean lines and elegant products. While canvas is not always easy to keep clean in light colors (like white), it still is a great sturdy material. The Lambertson Truex Bradley Canvas and Leather Tote carries a cute appeal, with a white canvas body and gold metallic leather trim, and an amazingly low price tag. There is a double shoulder strap, a snap closure, and two interior mesh pockets. When looking to buy a canvas bag, the price should indeed be low. I can not justify spending over $1000 on a Prada Nylon bag nor can I justify spending over $400 on a canvas handbag. Perfect for Lambertson Truex, because this tote costs a mere $295 at Saks (white is available for pre-order, but brown is readily available).
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014