Today is the most hectic day I have had in a long time. I have about 8,586,230 errands to run before Vlad makes it back to the States tonight!! I have to find the perfect airport outfit too (don’t even get me started on airport outfits) and clean up! Wheee. So right now I don’t have much posting time because I’m running behind on time. For a bag that is like no other and reminds me of the days of Joan of Arc, give your attention to Kooba Ada Woven Leather Tote. This bag looks like metal garb to me. But there is no metal; the bag is made from woven leather with large antiqued brass studs, canvas, and rope. Something about this bag just reminds me of a metal suit rather than anything else. Hum this could be the lack of sleep talking or the excitement for Vlad’s arrival. Either way buy this crazy bag that is not my style through eLuxury for $725.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight