Karl Lagerfeld is a fashion guru, a mastermind and creative genius in his own right. I can not imagine what sort of thoughts go through his head. To sit down with Karl Lagerfeld would be a dream come true for most. What has the internet buzzing recently is a handbag Karl Lagerfeld has been seen sporting and it is far from Chanel. Karl Lagerfeld has been spotted carrying a canvas Karl Who? Bag which is designed by Naco Paris. Fun fact, Naco Paris won a court case against Chanel over the use of the Chanel logo. One minute they are in court together and the next Karl Lagerfeld is wearing a Naco Paris design and not vice versa.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors