If we are up to date with our fall fashion, like we should be, we all know that shearling is ‘in’. I mean waaay in style. But just because you are a high end designer with a well-known name, it doesn’t mean that each of your bags will be a hit even if they implement the looks of the season. The Gucci Large Shearling Tote simply does not do it for me. Granted I have not yet seen this bag in person, but from the looks of it the bag does not look beige- rather the color you would see when you open up a baby’s diaper. The entire tote is monogrammed with the Gucci GG logo on the beige shearling and is trimmed in beige leather. This tote is also a pretty nice size: 10 3/4″H x 13 3/4″W x 5 3/4″D, but I’d still really rather pass. Of course, since the Gucci name is attached, this bag goes for $1,295 via Bergdorf Goodman.
Join The Gucci Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Gucci - Get assistance with authenticating a Gucci bag or accessory
- Join the Collective Mini Reveal Thread and share your new Gucci purchases
- Discover daily new reveals by TPFers in the Gucci sub-forum
- Swoon over decades of Gucci collections in the Gucci Reference Library
- Come hang in the Gucci Clubhouse