When I was younger I always imagined that in 20 years the world would look so different. I am still waiting for flying cars and living on Mars. Until then the modern look will have to do. There is something about some accessories that is so in-your-face and futuristic. The Dior Rebel Leather and Suede Tote mixing modern touches with contemporary refinement. While this bag is not over the top it is able to get my attention with its antiqued silver metal hardware and use of pockets. As far as the pockets go, there is a front flap pocket with a chunky metal clasp and side flap pockets with magnetic buckles. The taupe calf leather and suede accenting makes this bag scream out refinement at its best. The bag measures 13.75″ x 12.5″ x 5″ at the base. If you feel Matrix like at any given moment, this bag may be the perfect accessory to make that statement. Buy it via eLuxury for $1590.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors