After spending the long weekend in Key West, it is extremely evident to me that everyone has spring and summer on their minds. Everyone in Key West did at least, as the temperatures reached a balmy 85 degrees and the un-sightly sweat marks on everyones shirts were out in full force on the island. What I know I need for this summer is a great beach tote. It is the beach, and because of this, I refuse to pay huge amounts of money for a bag that can be ruined. Even if I had unlimited funds, I wouldn’t buy a bag that I could ruin just to lug to the wet and sandy beach. I ran across this exclusive Diane von Furstenberg Floral Tote which is covered in Fiji flowers and warm blues and browns. The best part about this tote is that 10% of the proceeds from each sale will benefit Dress for Success (an international, not-for-profit organization offering services designed to help disadvantaged women find jobs and remain employed). This bag is cute, cheap, and large enough to carry many of your necessities, 21″W X 14″H X 8″D. Buy exclusively for $45 via Saks.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More