After I did my shopping in Venice, Vlad felt left out. I asked what he would like and he could not figure it out. He loves his LV bag and is not the type to switch it out. So he opted for shoes. Glorious shoes. We decided he needed laid back shoes that could be dressed up. We ended up at Tod’s. For the perfect loafer, go to Tod’s. For the perfect understated handbag, go to Tod’s. A new bag to the Tod’s family is the Tod’s Treccia Bag which is the hip little sister to the Tod’s family. Adding understated yet hip gold metal hardware and detailing, the Treccia shows off a youthful flair with the hardware and grained leather mixture. The rolled handles with braid detailing also add a beautiful addition. Tod’s is your go-to brand for luxury durable leather goods and a chic young addition fits in perfectly for the younger crowd and the young at heart. Buy through eLuxury for $1490.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department