The bag that carries the fancy name Tod’s Sacca Paris Piccola is Tod’s’ interpretation of modern Parisian style. Tod’s hereby combines perforated ginger leather and smooth ivory leather with casual grace. I really do like the contrasting shades and the well-rounded forms. In addition, ginger topstitching seamlessly blends the fine materials, while the chic bag is accented by polished silver metal hardware. A zip closure with a leather pull, ending in a signature silver metal oval with an enameled “T” form the bag’s closing mechanism, and a smooth ivory leather shoulder strap with a 6″ drop lets you hold on to your belongings tightly. Best part is, the bag is marked down 50% from $1,050 to $525. An absolute steal for a Tod’s bag of this caliber. Available through eLuxury, who also happen to have a whole range of designer apparel on sale. Just follow the yellow banner to the right below, and see what they carry in stock!
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW