There is nothing outstanding about this mini bag, but if you still enjoy the bar scene it is perfect. There has not been one time that I have gone out to a bar with my friends (not the upscale trendy sit down bar, the college atmosphere heavy drinking type) and not been spilled on. Somehow ‘party foul’ became a part of my life, as every pair of pants, top, and bag that I own has been spilled on. For that reason alone would I love the Tod’s Pashmy Pochette Mini which is designed with nylon and features a wristlet strap. Tod’s handbags are known for their elegant appeal, but their release of nylon bags has appealed to a more vast outreach. This wristlet still features aspects that are luxurious, like the satin lining. There is a small front exterior zip and dimensions are 10Â½”W X 6″H X 2″D. Buy through Saks for $375.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six