Tod’s handbags are known for their structure, their timeless appeal, their simplicity. But sometimes I crave some softness and lack of structure in my bag, so it just sits on my shoulder and molds to my body. That is precisely what Tod’s has done with the Tod’s New Pashmy Sacca Hobo and I could not be happier with the end result. Everything about this hobo screams soft, supple, divine. It is unlike many Tod’s bags that I see. No structure, rather a chain link handle (very un-Tod’s like) with ruching detail along the sides of the slouchy body. The size is great too, 10″W X 16″H X 8″D, and the shoulder drop is 12″ which is perfect to not make the handbag hug your armpit which I despise. Upon first glance, I thought this bag was leather. But it is nylon. And nylon bag are, eh, alright. They are easy to clean and Tod’s is known to make a great nylon bag, but I so wish this was leather. Buy through Saks for $825.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors