Ok so some of us are not Gwen Stefani and cannot pull off wearing red lipstick. Flat out, as much as I’d love to pretend I can, I can’t pull it off. When red lipstick was made, it was not for me. But I am able to pull off some red accessories. Good thing I can because I have kind of fallen for a beautiful red bag (again let me tell myself I can just so I can pretend I will look good carrying this bag). The Tod’s Carey Sacca Grande Tote is a beautiful large size everyday tote made from exquisite grained Italian leather. The shape of the bag is a little bit structured with a nice amount of slouch which is so in style right now. Expect nothing short of extraordinary with the craftsmanship of this bag; between the fine topstitching and the leather belt around the top of the bag, it is the small things that add a divine touch to this bag. Inside you will find an interior magnetic snap closure and fine cotton twill with two additional patch pockets and a zipped leather pouch. I love how Tod’s bags don’t scream out the brand too much to any passerby. Outside you will find a Tod’s logo embossed on a leather patch on side. Like I mentioned earlier, this bag is big enough to be used as an everyday carryall: measuring approximately 15″ x 11″ x 5″. The bag is available in black also, but please be daring and go for the red if you want this bag. Available through eLuxury for $1,100 this bag is sure to make a statement with the lucky lady who carries it.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors