Not to continue to bore you all with me and my moms bedding and house shopping, but it is consuming my life. My mom and I are on the hunt for all interior furniture and bedding, which is hard when you have our taste. Simplicity is what we are searching for, no royal flowers etc. Not that having ornate decorations is bad, it is just not us or the house design. This transfers into my handbag style. I always find the simple understated designs to catch my attention rather than ornate complex designs. The staple designer of understated beautifully handcrafted bags is Tods. Not always producing ‘it’ bags, Tods sticks to clean designs and very long lasting handbags. The new Tods Boomerang East/West Bag draws attention to the brass oversized logo ring while the soft grained leather body provides sophisticated elegance. Rings attach to the leather shoulder straps and a flap top tucks under the focal ring of the handbag. Available in either black or porcelain (off-white) for $1275 through eLuxury.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department