We’ll start with this Jimmy Choo Ryad Bag for several reasons – Kate was the face of Jimmy Choo for a while and is often spotted with the brand’s bags, but also, this outfit is so typical of Kate – even though it’s obviously cold out, she’s sticking with the boho printed maxi skirt. Shop Jimmy Choo via Net-a-Porter.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014