We’ll start where I think Hilary would want us to start: Chanel. Her Chanel collection is enviable (just like the rest of her handbags, so no surprise there), and she tends to stick to the brand’s world-renowned flap bags. This burgundy version of the Chanel Flap Bag has some very interesting front hardware.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors