We’re going to start with Valentino, not only because Nicky loves the brand and carries it often, but because outfits like this one so well typify her California-girl look. Fancy bag (in this case, the Valentino VaVaVoom Shoulder Bag), uber-casual duds. A tank top, cut-offs and a to-die-for handbag are Nicky’s de facto uniform. Buy the blush version of the bag through farfetch.com for $1,600.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014