We’re going to start with Valentino, not only because Nicky loves the brand and carries it often, but because outfits like this one so well typify her California-girl look. Fancy bag (in this case, the Valentino VaVaVoom Shoulder Bag), uber-casual duds. A tank top, cut-offs and a to-die-for handbag are Nicky’s de facto uniform. Buy the blush version of the bag through farfetch.com for $1,600.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors