It’s rare that we do a Many Bags feature on a celebrity that I’ve met before, mostly because I do not hobnob with celebrities on the regular (or ever). Olivia Palermo works with an events firm that used to be housed on the same floor as the PurseBlog offices, though, and I am here to tell you that she (and her handbag collection, which we first documented in December 2012) is absolutely lovely. Not only did she not mind that Bea and I accosted her to ask about her handbag when she was in the building one day, but she dished with us about it like a totally normal person. A totally normal person with flawless skin, but still. Below you’ll find all the pretty things that Olivia’s been carrying since the last time we checked in with her.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight