London Fashion Week tends to get short shrift when it comes to evaluating the month of fashion shows that we all look forward to and/or endure every six months. It’s the shortest of the four “weeks,” and arguably the least prestigious, although the Brits have a knack for figuring out what’s coming next before anyone else. LFW is a bastion of young talent and streetwear, and for that, plenty of celebs, British, American and beyond, come out to see what London has on offer. Naturally, they do so carrying great bags, and we’ve got the best of the lot below.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More