As you might expect from a wealthy mother of three who likes neutrals and has a fairly conservative sense of style, Jennifer has more than a couple of Bottega Veneta bags. Here she’s toting the Bottega Veneta Intreccio Imperatore Tote Bag. It’s actually a men’s bag, which you can buy through Bottega Veneta for $3,800.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors