The third leg of fashion’s seasonal four week journey around the globe as come to a close, and as always, Milan Fashion Week Fall 2014 brought out a cadre of celebrities both Italian and international, all carrying leather goods from Italy and beyond. (Although even brands based elsewhere often manufacture their bags in Italy – the country’s tanneries and ateliers are that good.) As always, we have a faithful study of just what everywhere was carrying to the shows and parties, including a lot of Anna Dello Russo’s signature outrageousness.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department