There is no need denying that every woman carries a lot of useless crap around with her in her precious purse. I’m sure tons of you all have iPods or some sort of other portables that you cram in there, too. Joe Hynek of Iowa State University developed a fantastic symbiosis of tech and fashion and made carrying that extra battery charger a thing of the past. More room for more junk in the purse, whee! The bag’s outside is completely covered with solar panels which convert the sweet sun light into energy which, in turn, is stored in internal batteries. Your portable can be charged via the complementary USB port. Ingenius! Why didn’t anyone think of that before? And at a price of roughly 300 quid, it’s not even that expensive.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors