When looking for a laptop bag for the daily use, you run into the problem that the bag itself may be just too heavy. Add the laptop and you may easily carry 10+ lbs around with you. If you’re a commuter, you don’t want to arrive at your workplace with a sore arm. The Baggallini Commuter Bag only weighs in at 2.1lbs and is professional, yet fun. An outer pocket zips open for easy access to smaller pockets for your phone, airline tickets, etc. The inside will keep you organized with credit card slots, a removable ID holder, a key fob and a mesh pocket. A clever features is the back sleeve that slides over a suitcase handle, making travel through airports easy. You can choose from tomato red with mango, seafoam blue with black, and dark olive with spice. The bag goes for $89.00 via Kolobags.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014