Just yesterday I wrote a post on Purse Blog Savvy about a handbag by Antik Batik Eryx Pouch which I found to be rather gaudy. Although some readers disagreed with my thoughts about the bag, I am still sticking to what I said, I’m not fond of that handbag at all. However, today, I found a bag that based on yesterday’s review you might think I would hate. In all reality, I really like the Sonia Rykiel Dita Shoulder Bag. Doesn’t it seem to have a bit of a rocker-chick vibe going on? Obviously, you would only be able to wear this bag with a fairly simple outfit, but I don’t see that being a problem. Think about it, a pair of dark pant, a black shirt, killer pumps and this bag; what a knockout combination! The black calfskin suede studded multi-colored crystal embroidered shoulder bag is accented with chain-detail handles. If you need a little more room, the bag has snap closures at the sides which widen the bag while a magnetic top fastening keeps everything where it belongs – in the bag. Now, to get this rocker-chick look there is a bit of a drawback… the price. I guess it is no surprise that a handbag adorned with crystals will come at a hefty price; buy through Net-a-Porter for $3,915.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six