Salvatore Ferragamo is a silent warrior of meticulously created handbags. Typically the brand flies under the radar, much like Tod’s and Bottega Veneta, but the admiration for the craftsmanship remains. While many Ferragamo bags tend to be simple, the Salvatore Ferragamo Shoulder Bag is oh-so-lovely and touches on every aspect of a bag that I adore. First off, the soft Italian leather is a must and it is paired perfectly with a braided shoulder strap to add a nice dimension. The signature brass closure also has a small pouch attached, though it appears as if you can remove it. I simply love this bag. It caught my eye from the get-go and I still love it. It is different than most bags in my collection and can easily fit in with many outfits and occasions. Measurements are 15″W X 11″H X 3″D. Buy through Saks for $1490.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014