Let’s hop into this President’s Day with a little American spirit (here is where all of you who are politically correct may cringe a bit…) Nevertheless, a camouflage bag has a bit to do with President’s Day, don’t ya think?? Yea, just humor me… I have been really sick and all these meds can not be good for coherent sentences and thought processes. Starting off this holiday Monday is the Michael Kors Camo Desert Shoulder Bag. The bag is functional the style is funky. Along with the camo print, there is dark brown leather trim with tonal topstitching which is set off by golden hardware. For a little more storage, which I find I always need, there are two front buckle-flap pockets. The shoulder strap has ample room for you to adjust it to fit it loosely under your arm with golden clasps. Finishing off this bag is a drawstring top with studded leather loops, which ensures that your goodies will not fall out unless they are very very small. If you are into camo and into President’s Day, pre-order this bag via Bergdorf Goodman for $795.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW