So we all know the Brit Beaut, Sienna Miller. And again, I am a little confused why a company has not contacted me yet to work out naming a bag after me. But since they probably couldn’t afford me, they opted for Sienna. Alright, so she is better than me says the media- blah ;-). We all know the highly desirable Kooba Sienna Bag which is not only named about Sienna but is also just about as beautiful as she is. Mixing together many different styles into a black leather bag can keep most of us happy when it comes to a bag. This bag does just that. The Sienna can meet many different style tastes with its whipstitches leather handles, antique brass hardware, and braided leather cinches that are on the side pockets. So rock it out, cowgirl it out, or dress it up! Whatever suits you. The bag is lined in suede and has an interior zip pocket and interior patch pockets. Sienna’s bag is a perfect size for everyday use; 14″ x 9″ x 6″. What I really love about this bag is the price. Before anyone jumps down my throat for calling under $600 reasonable, understand that I am saying in comparison to Paddington’s (which we all seem to love, have, and want on the forum!!). Make Sienna part of your everyday lif through eLuxury for $595.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors