Gryson has been hyped and hyped, but the bags do live up to all of it. I loved the first round last season, and the spring and summer bags are looking mighty fresh and lovely. Take this Gryson buckled shoulder bag, for example. It’s absolutely adorable! The green! The green!!! I love it! Both tones are rich and vibrant, and the contrast between the dark polished apple and the cheery forest is perfect. The gold hardware works really well with the green scheme, and I love all the hooks and studs. The two shoulder straps both detach, so you have some flexibility in how to wear the bag. The flap is interesting, and I might prefer that it actually folded over the whole opening of the bag, but it is very cute with the little tiny buckle-front. The luggage tag is another useless and very sweet touch. I love this bag for the coming season, and it would carry well into fall as well. Get it now for $725 at Neiman Marcus.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014