Wow! A Tory Burch handbag that doesn’t have doesn’t scream Tory Burch! This makes me happy. Don’t get me wrong, for the most part I am ok with TB logos; they are usually pretty simple, understated and really prove to be a nice signature aspect to the bags. However, I am all for switching things up a bit. The Tory Burch Vintage Metallic Aldwin Clutch has gorgeous vintage metallic leather. Yet it is the contrast leather trim that actually helps the entire bag pop. And not that you will be walking around with the clutch open all the time, but when you do open this clutch, the frame is hexagonal. What a great surprise. Buy through Bloomingdale’s for $295.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors